Today someone from the company bought durians. The no.1 hated food in my list of hated food. Everybody was like asking me: "Hey Miss, aren't u eating?" And for the 20th time I was saying: "Oh, I don't like durians." I was still wondering if I haven't got a name. Fred came and asked whether I'm a S'porean cos he assumed that all S'poreans LOVE durians. Apparently, I proved him wrong. I felt bad, not showing face, esp when everyone invited me to join them, but I really can't force myself to stain my hands to eat sth that I don't like! Sigh. If only they had bought pizza, which I might still eat though its also in my list of don't-eat food.
The big M took a half-day leave today. Phew! Peace for half a day. I think so far, other than the 2bosses on level 3, the level 2 bosses are still ok.
Someone called me last nite. I should be angry with him for spreading some untrue stuff, but somehow I was 'softened' by his sincerity. But it was nth.
Received the DSTA email/letter today too. Was quite surprised to know that I actually made it thru the Prelim Interview by crapping, but I had a feeling that everyone was shortlisted and it wasn't a big deal. What kind of assessment can last for 3.5h? I don't know. Mystery will unravel on 08 Feb...